The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Nigerian paramilitary organization that is responsible for fighting drug trafficking and abuse in the country. The agency has been instrumental in curbing drug abuse and trafficking in Nigeria, and it employs a large number of officers who are paid according to a structured salary scale known as the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure (CONPASS).
According to nyscinfo.com, a platform that provides information on the salary structure and ranks of NDLEA officers, the salary structure is divided into different levels and ranks. The ranks range from Chairman to Officer, with each level having a specific salary range.
NDLEA Officers Ranks
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) of Nigeria has different ranks for its officers. The ranks are as follows, from highest to lowest:
- Chairman/Chief Executive
- Director General
- Assistant Director General
- Deputy Commander
- Assistant Commander
- Chief Narcotic Agent
- Superintendent of Narcotics
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II
- Narcotic Agent I
- Narcotic Agent II
- Narcotic Agent III
The highest rank in the NDLEA is the Chairman, who is responsible for overseeing the entire organization. The Chairman is followed by the Secretary and then the Director. The Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Principal Officer, Senior Officer, and Officer make up the rest of the ranks.
The NDLEA salary structure is based on the CONPASS, which is a structured salary scale for paramilitary organizations in Nigeria. The CONPASS salary structure was designed to ensure that officers in paramilitary organizations are paid a fair and equitable salary that is commensurate with their rank and level of responsibility.
NDLEA New Salary Structure
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Nigerian government agency tasked with fighting drug trafficking and abuse. The salary structure of NDLEA officers varies depending on their rank and level of experience.
Below is a breakdown of the salary structure for NDLEA officers:
- NDLEA Entry Level Salary: The entry-level salary for NDLEA officers is around ₦30,000 to ₦40,000 per month.
- NDLEA Graduate Assistant Salary: Graduate assistants in NDLEA earn around ₦60,000 to ₦70,000 per month.
- NDLEA Superintendent Cadre Salary: The salary structure for NDLEA superintendent cadre officers ranges from ₦100,000 to ₦120,000 per month.
- NDLEA Assistant Commander Salary: NDLEA assistant commanders earn between ₦120,000 to ₦150,000 per month.
- NDLEA Deputy Commander Salary: The salary structure for NDLEA deputy commanders ranges from ₦180,000 to ₦220,000 per month.
- NDLEA Commander Salary: The salary structure for NDLEA commanders ranges from ₦220,000 to ₦300,000 per month.
In addition to the basic salary, NDLEA officers also receive several allowances, including a rent subsidy, transportation allowance, meal subsidy, and hazard allowance. These allowances are designed to support officers in their work and ensure that they are able to carry out their duties effectively.
The NDLEA is an important organization in Nigeria that plays a critical role in fighting drug abuse and trafficking. The agency employs officers at different levels and ranks who are paid according to a structured salary scale known as the CONPASS. The salary structure is designed to ensure that officers are paid fairly and equitably based on their level of responsibility and rank within the organization.
Join Our WhatsApp Group For More News, Click This Link Below;
Our Twitter Page