In a bid to champion the rights and well-being of the world’s most disadvantaged children, UNICEF operates across 190 countries and territories. Presently, a unique opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Human Resources Individual Consultant to remotely contribute to the crucial recruitment efforts at the Nigeria country office. The consultant will play a pivotal role in supporting the recruitment of both international and national positions, ensuring a fair, diverse, and transparent process.
Under the guidance of the Chief of Human Resources, the consultant will carry out various tasks including:
- Implementing the Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers to create a comprehensive Recruitment Plan
- Providing timely support to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Ensuring all relevant documents are properly uploaded in the Talent Management System (TMS) for approval
- Offering accurate and timely advice to clients on recruitment processes and policies
- Upholding organizational goals for gender equity and cultural diversity
- Participating in Selection Panels and producing quality selection reports
- Training UN Volunteers (UNVs) on recruitment processes
- Delivering a comprehensive recruitment status report at the end of the contract
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be a successful advocate for children’s rights, candidates should possess:
- Master’s degree in business administration, Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience in human resources management and development
- Understanding of UNICEF’s HR policies and recruitment procedures
- Proficiency in using the Talent Management System (TMS)
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- Strong drive to achieve results
UNICEF is firmly committed to inclusivity and diversity, irrespective of personal characteristics. The organization offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities and strictly upholds child safeguarding principles.
For those interested in making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children, the application deadline is 28 Aug 2023. To apply, please visit the official UNICEF job portal.
Source Link: UNICEF Job Posting
Our Twitter Page