Government & Politics

Borno Governor Zulum Increases Palliative Reach to 400,000 Households Amid Economic Challenges

Affordable Data Plans for MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile at allmedia24data.com
Borno Governor Zulum Increases Palliative Reach to 400,000 Households Amid Economic Challenges

In a decisive move to alleviate the burden of economic challenges faced by citizens, Borno State governor, Babagana Umara Zulum, has expanded the scope of palliative efforts, targeting a staggering 400,000 households. This significant increase from the initial target of 300,000 households reflects Governor Zulum’s unwavering commitment to supporting the vulnerable population within his state.

Each of these households, consisting of approximately six family members, translates to a collective outreach that now encompasses around 2.4 million individuals. This expansion comes on the heels of an impressive distribution effort launched by the governor on August 1, 2023, where the initial goal was set at 300,000 households—equivalent to around 1.8 million individuals.

Buy Cheapest Data Price
Our Data Prices on JMDATA:
- MTN SME 1: N255 per 1GB
- MTN Corporate: N259 per 1GB
- Airtel CG: N278 per 1GB
- Glo CG: N230 per 1GB
- 9mobile: N125 per 1GB
Download Our Mobile APP to get started: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.encrypted.jmdata

Trending: JUST IN: Federal Government Approves Increased Allowance for NYSC Corps Members

A critical factor contributing to the enhanced scope of assistance is the timely intervention of the federal government, which has committed N5 billion to each state across the nation. This financial boost has enabled Governor Zulum to extend the palliative outreach to an additional 100,000 households, effectively benefiting another 600,000 individuals.

Governor Zulum highlighted the collaborative nature of the presidential initiative, emphasizing that it is a partnership between the federal government, state authorities, and local governments. The financial burden is divided, with the federal government contributing 52 percent of the total funds, and the remaining 48 percent being shouldered jointly by the state and local governments.

In recent months, Borno State has been proactively addressing the impact of escalating fuel prices through the distribution of palliatives. The initiative has already reached communities in Gwoza, Kukawa, Jere, and Maiduguri Metropolitan Council, providing vital relief to thousands of families.

READ ALSO: JUST IN: JP Morgan Revelation Triggers Naira’s Decline Against Dollar

In the context of these efforts, Governor Zulum took a moment to express his gratitude to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his prompt and crucial support to state governments. The governor underscored that President Tinubu’s policies and programs hold the potential for long-term benefits for the Nigerian populace.

Governor Zulum’s strategic decision to extend the palliative outreach in the face of economic challenges demonstrates a steadfast commitment to the welfare of his constituents. As the initiative unfolds, its impact is expected to resonate positively within the state and across the nation.

Source: Leadership Nigeria

Google News Channel

Follow us on Google News for Latest Headlines


Join Our WhatsApp, Facebook, or Telegram Group For More News, Click This Link Below;

WhatsApp Channel

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaELqhlHVvTXjDnUf80h


WhatsApp Group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/C6C3F5tXtKE8SUuJUO78KA


Facebook Page

https://facebook.com/allmedia24news


Our Twitter Page

https://www.twitter.com/allmedia24news
Telegram Group

https://t.me/allmedia24

Threads App Official Page

https://www.threads.net/@allmedia24news

Allmedia24 Whatsapp Group

RECEIVE NEWS FROM EMAIL

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*