Many people are experiencing server down any time the recruitment portal were open for registration. In this article, there’s a guide on how to use the Wayback machine to access any online portal even without a network.
The Wayback Machine is an internet archive that allows you to view websites as they appeared in the past. While it can be useful for accessing old versions of websites, it may not always be possible to access a recruitment portal that is experiencing high traffic using the Wayback Machine.
However, if the recruitment portal has been archived on the Wayback Machine, you can follow these steps to try to access it:
How to use Wayback Machine to Access Recruitment Portal?
- Go to the Wayback Machine website at https://archive.org/web/.
- Enter the URL of the recruitment portal in the search bar and click on the “Search” button.
- If the portal has been archived, you will see a calendar with dates that have archived versions of the portal. Choose a date when the portal was functioning properly and click on it.
- You will be taken to the archived version of the recruitment portal. Note that some functionality may be lost, but you should be able to browse the site and view information about job listings.
- If the portal is still experiencing high traffic, you may need to be patient and try again later.
Our Twitter Page