When applying for the Nigerian Immigration or NSCDC (Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps) recruitment, candidates are assigned a unique 16-digit application code. This code is essential for accessing the recruitment portal, checking shortlists, and participating in computer-based screening tests. If you have lost or forgotten your application code, don’t worry. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to regain your lost Nigerian Immigration and NSCDC application code.
Step 1: Check Your Email Inbox
- After submitting your application through the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) portal, you should have received a congratulatory or acknowledgment message.
- Open your email inbox and search for the email from the recruitment board. It may be in your spam or junk folder, so check those as well.
Step 2: Retrieve Your Application Code
- Locate the email sent by the recruitment board. The subject line or content may mention the acknowledgment or confirmation of a successful application.
- Open the email and carefully read through its contents. Look for your NSCDC application code, which should be a unique 16-digit number.
- Note down or copy the application code from the email.
Losing or forgetting your Nigerian Immigration or NSCDC application code can be stressful, but it is possible to retrieve it. By checking your email inbox for the congratulatory or acknowledgment message sent by the recruitment board, you can find your application code. Make sure to follow the outlined steps and comply with Google News and Search guidelines while creating your content. With your application code in hand, you can regain access to the NSCDC portal, check shortlists, and participate in the recruitment process successfully.
Join Our WhatsApp Or Telegram Group For More News, Click This Link Below;
Our Twitter Page