The Nigeria Police Force, in collaboration with the Police Service Commission (PSC), is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2023 recruitment for Specialist (Artisan) Police Constables. This recruitment drive aims to enlist qualified and dedicated Nigerians into the force to serve as Specialist Police Constables in various specialized fields.
The online application portal for this recruitment will be open for a six-week period, starting from October 15th and closing on November 26th, 2023. Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal at www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng during this period to complete their applications. Both male and female Nigerians of good character are invited to apply.
To be eligible for this recruitment, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Nigerian Origin: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess the National Identification Number (NIN).
- Education: Applicants must have a minimum of four credits in not more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE/SSCE) or its equivalent. These credits should include passes in English and Mathematics. For Medical/Veterinary Assistants, a minimum of five credits is required, with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Age: Applicants must be aged between 18-28 years.
- Height and Physical Fitness: Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit. Male applicants must not be less than 1.67m tall, while female applicants must not be less than 1.64m tall. Furthermore, male applicants should have an expanded chest measurement of not less than 86cm (34 inches).
- Good Character: Applicants must provide evidence of good character from their village or district head.
- Documentation: Applicants must present the following documents during the Automated Physical Screening Exercise:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin signed by the Local Government Chairman or Secretary
- Guarantor Form endorsed by a Public Servant not below Grade Level GL13, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or its equivalent from the Armed Forces and the Paramilitary Services.
Applicants can choose from a variety of specialized fields, including but not limited to:
- Medical Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
- Band Section
- Communications/Info-Tech Specialist
- Plumbers, Masons, Painters, Tilers, Electricians, Welders, and Carpenters
Prospective applicants should visit www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng with their valid NIN, email, and phone number to complete the application form. Additionally, scanned copies of O’ level results, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of Origin should be uploaded. Once the online application is complete, applicants must print their online form and guarantor form for submission during the Automated Physical/Credentials Screening Exercise.
- Automated Physical/Credentials Screening Exercise: Applicants who meet the online registration requirements will be invited for this nationwide screening exercise. The date for this exercise will be communicated later.
- Automated Medical Screening: Successful candidates from the physical screening will proceed to the medical screening, which will take place at the 17 Police Zonal Medical Centers on a date to be announced.
Training: Successful applicants will undergo a comprehensive academic and physical training program, preparing them for employment as Specialist (Artisan) Police Constables in the Nigeria Police Force.
Important Note: The 2023 Recruitment Exercise is entirely free of charge.
This recruitment presents an opportunity for qualified individuals to serve their country in the Nigeria Police Force as Specialist (Artisan) Police Constables. Interested applicants are encouraged to carefully review the requirements and apply within the specified timeframe.
Our Twitter Page