The National Population Commission (NPC) is a government agency that is responsible for conducting the census in Nigeria. The commission often hires Enumerators and Supervisors to assist with the process, and interested individuals must meet specific requirements to be eligible for the job.
NPC Requirements for Training of Enumerators and Supervisors
Below are the NPC requirements for screening and training of Enumerators and Supervisors:
- NPC Training Manual: The commission provides a training manual that outlines the census process and what is expected of ad hoc staff.
- NPC Registration Slip: A slip is printed after NPC registration, which serves as proof of registration.
- National Identification Number (NIN): Applicants must possess a valid NIN obtained from the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).
- Functional E-mail Address and Phone Number: Applicants must provide a valid and functional email address and phone number to receive updates and communicate with NPC officials.
- Bank Account Linked to BVN: Applicants must have an active bank account that is linked to their Bank Verification Number (BVN) to receive payment.
- NPC Application Code: Each applicant is assigned a unique NPC application code, such as NPC-CE-83902249561.
- Writing Materials: Ad hoc staff must have reliable writing materials to record data during the census.
- Reliable Form of Identification: Applicants must have a reliable means of identifying everything that was uploaded during registration.
The NPC screening and training process for ad hoc staff is rigorous, and interested individuals must meet all the requirements listed above to be considered. Therefore, it is essential to carefully review the guidelines and ensure that all criteria are met before applying.
Join Our WhatsApp Group For More News, Click This Link Below;
Our Twitter Page